- HFP-Nepal: Kathmandu University (KU) and Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC) Collaboration.
- Incubation of National Hydrogen Initiative(NHI).
- Pilot Scale Green Ammonia Production in Nepal for Contribution to Domestic Economy and better Utilization of Hydropower Electricity (NEA).
- Detailed Feasibility Study for Production of Urea Fertilizer (Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development, Bagmati Province)
- Plotting Green Hydrogen as a Fuel for Transportation(Dhulikhel Municipality and Rotary Club of Dhulikhel)
- Development Green Hydrogen Research Fund(IPPAN)
- Incubation of Synthetic Natural Gas Production Enterprises for Utilization in Cooking Sector.(KOICA)
- Jade-Consult: Kathmandu University (KU) and Jade Consult Pvt. Ltd
- AEPC-Project: Kathmandu University (KU) and Alternative Energy Promotion Centre (AEPC)
- Setting up facilities for Green Hydrogen Lab (Abhishek Subedi)
- Feasibility scenarios for production of Green Hydrogen from large biogas plant in Nepal (Anmol Parajuli)
- Possible End Use of Green Hydrogen in Context of Nepal. (Bishwash Neupane)
- Development of specifications for the production of Green Hydrogen from spill energy of Chauri Khola-II micro-hydro project. (Manjur Raj Basnet)
- Hydrogen Trucks for Nepal: Why and How? (Prabin Ngakusi)
- Green hydrogen from Mini hydropower plants in Nepal. (Pranabh Regmi)
- Green Hydrogen from other Renewable Energy Sources. (Roshan Parajuli)
- Feasibility scenarios of Green Hydrogen energy in Nepal. (Sushobhan Bhattarai)