Green Hydrogen has the potential to be a valuable energy source for Nepal given its renewable energy potential and energy-related difficulties. By utilizing Nepal’s abundant renewable sources such as hydropower, solar, and wind power, the country can locally produce Green Hydrogen. This approach can reduce Nepal’s reliance on imported fuels, improve its energy security, and aid in achieving its aim of being carbon-neutral by 2030. In conclusion, Green Hydrogen has the ability to transform Nepal’s energy sector by promoting economic development, decreasing emissions, and supporting worldwide initiatives to combat climate change.
Mr. Prabin Adhikari is a Civil Engineer, graduated from Tribhuvan University in 2021. He has worked as a civil engineer and possesses skills and knowledge of project management and project tracking. He joined GHLab on February 2023 as a Research Assistant.
Major Responsibility at the Lab:
- Handling and performing common research activities of different projects.
- Administration and Management of all projects in GHLab.
- Research Asst. (February 2023-Present)
- Administrative works of Lab.
- Performing research activities on the related research area.
- Project Tracking and Schedule Tracking of ongoing projects of GHLab.
- KU-IRDP/NTIC Incubation of Synthetic Natural Gas Production Enterprise (SNGE)