The dream agenda carried by GHLab is to develop foundations for developing Green Hydrogen Eco-system in Nepal.
*You can click on the different sections of the picture below and read more about the hydrogen technologies and applications.
Green Hydrogen Lab
In Green Hydrogen Lab we are working towards linking the idea of using hydrogen as a potential energy carrier for the transition to a hydrogen economy.
Technology transfer, innovations, and local adaptation of green hydrogen energy systems in Nepal through continuous research and development activities.
Nepalese industries specialized to produce, store, transport, and use green hydrogen energy at a commercial level.
R&D Pathway and Proposed Research Facilities
What have we done ?
We have established Green Hydrogen Lab and have commenced research on various fields with the help of several members to lead the energy in Nepal towards green hydrogen.
- Agreement Signed between KU and NOC for Green Hydrogen Project
- MoU Signed between Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kathmandu University and Jade Consults Pvt. Ltd.
- MoU Signed between Kathmandu University and Nepal Oil Corporation
- Lecture Series on Hydrogen Technologies- Series 1
- Panel Discussion on “National Policy for Sustainable Green Hydrogen Economy in Nepal” (8/10/2020)
- Webinar on “Hydropower to Hydrogen in Nepal: Opportunities, Challenges and Way Forward” (11/09/2020)