Mechanical Engineer (Design and Manuf.)
RA at GHLab
“Green Hydrogen Lab is a team of diverse individuals cooperating to achieve the ultimate goal to employ Nepal’s renewable power to use in the form of Green hydrogen. We have anticipated our potential and now it’s time to harness it.”
Ms. Shakya is the first Master candidate in Green Hydrogen Lab with a goal to establish green hydrogen as a commercial fuel in the sector of transportation. She is also a part of the demonstrative modeling team for CAD designing of a hydrogen fuel cell vehicle for demonstrative illustration of hydrogen fuel cell cars.
Major Responsibility at the Lab:
- MS by Research Candidate
- To explore the possibilityGreen Hydrogen as an alternative and future fuel for the transportation sector of Nepal
Research Area: Green Hydrogen as a Fuel for Transportation
Research Asst. (June 2, 2021 – Running)
- MS by Research Candidate.
- To explore the possibility of Green Hydrogen as an alternative and future fuel for the transportation sector of Nepal
- CAD designing of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Operational Car for demonstrative purpose
- Green Hydrogen as a Fuel for Transportation
- KU-NOC HFP-Nepal Project